Basic Report Difficulties

edited December 2003 in FreeReport
I have D5 Enterprise and Free Report.

I'm trying to create a basic directory as shown in www.nielsensolutions.com/images/design.jpg and have 3 basic difficulties:

1) Image does not show correctly as as shown in www.nielsensolutions.com/images/Prev.jpg . I uncommented the fr230\source\FR.inc file to include jpeg support.

2) How do I format a telephone number. I have tried to use the copy function in the script editor. Do I need to use the OnGetValue event?

3) I have set the storeInDFM to true and call the ShowReport method of the TfrReport object but I get this error message "Unsupported FRF format" as shown http://www.nielsensolutions.com/images/ErrMsg.jpg and then a blank report.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
William Nielsen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.