Name
Adress
Tel
Fax

(Master Data)
Name of Product
Name1 of Product
Price Quantity Text

so here is my Problem how can I tell my Report that (Name1 of product) will only be printed if
there is some Text in it, and when no text is in it it will be not Printed and to same Time the
Price, Quantity, Text, will move up that it looks on the Printed report like this

(Report Titel)
Name
Adress
Tel
Fax

(Master Data)
Name of Product
Price Quantity Text

can someone Help me?

Martin

Comments

• edited 7:50PM
    Hi!

It is in a MasterData, and so, the only way to do is with Script or Functions... But, FreeReport haven't these features... See about FastReport 3.0... It's very good...

regards.
  • edited 7:50PM
    Yes, but FastReport is no Freeware, and I will Write a Freeware Projekt, and the Price is to much for me ( Fastreport). I can not by a Profi licence that I can distribute a Reportgenerator in my Project for Free

Martin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.