Getting blank pages from preview print

Hi

I am trying to print using fastreport to a Epson Sylus C86 from a kylix 3 application on slackware v10.0.
The report seems to be printed ok if I call PrintPreparedReportDlg but if I print from the preview page using frPreview1.Print it prints a blank page.
Then from then on it always prints a blank page however I try to print.

Has anyone any ideas what's wrong?

I have tried debugging it with a version running in the IDE of Kylix on a linux machine with mandrake 9.2 which is throwing up an error 'project reports received signal SIGPIPE (13). Process stopped .... '
On this machine it prints alright from the command line and prints test page on printer setup page.

Again any ideas?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.