Report Dataset from other form

Hi,

I have found that whenever I load multiple form which have each own instance of frxReport and frxDBDataset, then when I open the report designer Datasets, it will show not only frxDBDataset from the current form, but also form all other loaded form. So I think it is related with frx component being a globally avaialble object.

Is there an option or a way to make report component not globally available object?

Here is the example, I loaded 3 form which has the same frxDBDataset alias, the list load all frxDBDataset from all form, if I close the other form, the list will be updated into only 2 frxDBDataset. And this is not the only thing that loaded as many as the form instance, also happen to export filter from the save button of default preview page


Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.