Delphi 12.2 not able to print

I have the GetIt version of FastReports. A report that worked in 12.1 is now no longer able to print.

I have tried print to Microsoft Print to PDF, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, and directly to the printer. The files end up as 0kb files. I am trying to print from preview. And I have tried all pages and just one page. It is a simple text label (30 per sheet).

Comments

• G'day Gordon,

Do you have more than one IDE version installed on the same machine?

If so, does code from there still work?

Perhaps this is a perennial problem with legacy DCU and BPL files (for Reports and/or Script) being present after your GetIt update.

You might need to clear out all but the "official" FastReport folders...

Cheers, Paul

• edited September 28

No, I uninstalled the 12.1 version.

But it must have been something old in the 22.0 folder that was left. I removed it and it solved the issue. After I fixed the issue with the libmysql.dll being deleted from that folder that is needed. It seems the one installed with Delphi must be the 64bit version.

Problem Fixed.

Thanks Paul

Gordon

• 😁

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.