The Fast Reports designer object inspector pane is gone

Fast Reports designer object inspector pane is gone, and I can find nothing in the documentation to tell me how to bring it back.

Comments

• I found the object inspector pane hiding behind the report tree pane. Amazing that googling 'Fast Reports object inspector pane' and many variations of that phrase yielded nothing helpful except the pane names at Designer | FastReport VCL (fast-report.com).

• Use "Restore Defaults" option in the designer's menu View - Options

• Yes, I did restore defaults and still couldn't find it. I later discovered the sneaky scoundrel hiding behind another window!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.