VCL24.2.8multiple languages Self expanding

Dear administrator:

I am currently using version 24.2.8 of FastReport and want to create an application that can dynamically switch between multiple languages.

I found that in the componet directory, the res for the following languages do not provide files before compilation,

FastReports24.2.8\Sources\FastLocalization\VCL\Sources\*.res

Because I need to make some minor modifications to the control and add some of my specific features to it.

I want to switch between multiple languages now. If I haven't compiled the source files before res, I won't be able to add custom multilingual prompts.

Can you provide the following res file, the source file before compilation? Thank you.

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\FastReports24.2.8\Sources\FastLocalization\VCL\Sources

frLanguageArabic.res

frLanguageBrazil.res

frLanguageBrazil1.res

frLanguageBrazil2.res

frLanguageBulgarian.res

frLanguageCatalon.res

frLanguageChinese.res

frLanguageCroatian.res

frLanguageCzech.res

frLanguageDanish.res

frLanguageDutch.res

frLanguageEnglish.res

frLanguageFarsi.res

frLanguageFrench.res

frLanguageGerman.res

frLanguageGreek.res

frLanguageHebrew.res

frLanguageHungarian.res

frLanguageIndonesian.res

frLanguageItalian.res

frLanguageJapanese.res

frLanguageLatvian.res

frLanguageLithuanian.res

frLanguagePolish.res

frLanguagePortuguese.res

frLanguageRomanian.res

frLanguageRussian.res

frLanguageSerbian.res

frLanguageSlovak.res

frLanguageSlovene.res

frLanguageSpanish.res

frLanguageSwedish.res

frLanguageSwiss.res

Comments

• Use TfrLocalizationController. Set TfrLocalizationController.Language, add frLanguageLANGUAGENAME units in the ises list to enable LANGUAGENAME languages

• I don't think you understand what I need because my English expression is not very good.

I can use dynamic language switching,

I mean, if I modify a component and add a button, and the text on the button needs to be in multiple languages, if I don't provide these pre compiled source files, then I won't be able to add new content in res.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.