frxRichEdit showing RTF with a Picture and the picture lose quality

I have a BLOB field where a store an RTF content: I use a DevExpress TcxRichEdit component to show/edit the formatted text. The user can add images and these picture are shown correctly in the DevExpress component.

The issues is when I print the RTF content using the frxRichEdit component in the report: the image seem to loose quality (see the attached screenshot of an example program).

Any advice?

I'm using Delphi XE3 with DevExpress Library v. 13.2.9 and Fast report v. 4

Comments

• You can't change this behavior in the FR 4. Some inprovements will be available later.

• Hi gpi,

thanks for the answer, but what do you mean with "later"? An update for version 4? A new version?

Does this behavior happen with all kind of image format? I've tried some different format \pngblip and \jpegblip and \dibitmap but all with the same result...

• Development of FR 4 stopped 10 years ago. This feature was added to our task list

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.