Using frxPDFExport

Hello, I'm having a problem when I export do pdf, some words don't appear right, like the example that I show.

This are some words (avaliados, organização, requisitos).

The version that I have from fastreport is 2023.1.

Can you help me?

Thank you.

Comments

• Try to use latest FR VCL 2024.2.6

• Does the problem occur on the development computer? I mean, depending on the font you are using, if the font used is not installed on the computer where the pdf was opened, this could be the cause of the problem

• PolomintPolomint Australia

G'day "Input",

Have you tried setting "Embedded Fonts" Option on the outputted PDF File?

Cheers, Paul

• edited August 2

Thank you for your answers.

Yes I have the EmbeddedFonts selected, but the problem doesn't appears always. The same word sometimes appears right:

This occurs in the same text, with the same font and size.

The object that I use for the text is the TfrxRichView.

Another thing than I repair, is that only occurs in the end of the lines:

When I see in the screen of the report it appear like this:

Thank you.

• Did you tried to use latest FR VCL 2024.2.6? Download FR VCL Trial and test it

• This program is developed in Delphi XE2

• there is another thing than I can do to solve this problem, using the fastreport is 2023.1?

Thank you.

• Try to play with DisableTpPtCorrection/EnableTpPtCorrection from frxExportPDFHelpers or use latest FR VCL 2024.2.7

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.