Cannot find class TfrxADODatabase Cannot find class TfrxADOTable

Hello, I am trying to display a pre-built report, based on the frxReport component of FastReport (Recomplie FAstReport 6 VCL Enterprise) in Embarcadero C++ Builder 10.2 using the data source of a DBGrid component.

The report works fine when I show it in the Preview of the frxReport component, the problem is after compiling the form and when executing the call to frxReport, it shows the following error about the classes that define the data source: The following error(s) have occurred: Cannot find class TfrxADODatabase Cannot find class TfrxADOTable I have tried to tell the data source to the component Please, could someone help me solve this problem or another possible solution? Thank you so much. Greetings. I have previously included the use of the classes necessary to access the data source. …. #include "frxClass.hpp" #include "frxClass.hpp" #include "frxDBSet.hpp" #include "DB.hpp" ….

Next, I show the code with the call to frxReport:

void fastcall TForm3::BitBtn2ClickNew(TObject Sender) { TfrxDBDataset frxDataSet=new TfrxDBDataset(this); TfrxReportDataSets frxDBDataset1=new TfrxReportDataSets(frxReport1); TfrxDataSet frxDataset1=new TfrxDataSet(this); frxDataSet->DataSet=DBGrid14->DataSource->DataSet; frxReport1->DataSet=frxDataSet; frxDBDataset1=frxReport1->DataSets; // show the report frxReport1->Clear(); frxReport1->LoadFromFile("D:\\C++\\TestTmp\\Grandson\\Win32\\Debug\\Data\\Report.fr3"); frxReport1->PrepareReport(); frxReport1->ShowReport(true); }

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.