Blank first page for some reports

I have a couple of Fast Reports reports that produce a blank first page and start previewing the actual data on page 2 (using [page] variable). I do not see any apparent differences between the reports that produce the blank first page and those that do not. I have stepped through the code with a watch window on the master data band's startnewpage property and it seems to be working correctly.

Can someone suggest where to look next for the cause? Should I monitor the form's engine.newpage property?

Comments

• Create small demo project based on standard Delphi's components and FastReportDemo database and send it to support@fast-report.com

• I have emailed a winrar compressed file containing my demo project.

• Just remove first empty TfrxReportPage from report template

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.