Installation to alternate directory?

Hey folks, I have a legacy project that we've been using FastReport for years with. Suddenly, it seems as though your installer has significantly changed how it works and where it installs to (used to be Fast Reports VCL Enterprise, now it's in a numbered directory under Fast Reports VCL, and there are only 5 files in the Fast Reports VCL folder. Is there a way to re-create all the old paths so my project files aren't broken?

Can I install to an alternate folder?

Thanks,

Ian

Comments

• You can install to an alternate folder but all new FR directory structure will be create

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.