Double Sided Statement

edited May 2 in FastReport .NET

I am asking this question because I was unable to find any related information from the past few years and I am hoping there may have been some kind of development.

We have a single page report that acts as a client invoice and on the back we have to put a confidentiality notice. We have it set to print as duplex and it currently works is fine when you print an individual invoice, but when you go to print an entire batch of invoices it will generate as page 1 page 1 page 2 page 2 I have read through the previous posts but they all seem rather old.

Is there any new information?

As a side note, if anyone has any bright ideas on how to increase character spacing, let me know please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.