How to use the HTMLView Object?

In search of how to display HTML, i found the link https://www.fast-report.com/en/blog/show/html-css-in-reports/ but i stumble over the first part, how to "add the object package":

First of all, we have to add an object package to an application. For this, we need to simply put "TfrxHTMLObject" on the application form or add frxHTML module to the uses clause of the application.

I don't understand how to put the object (there's no icon for it in my toolbar (VCL 23.1.3)), and i don't know how to write the uses-clause. I tried

uses frxHTML;

but that did not work.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.