Postgresql datasource - too old pgsql library

Hello,

I am using enterprise edition of FastReport Designer. I have compiled Postgresql dll. I imported dll as plugin in Designer however I cannot connect to Postgresql 14 database. I am getting error during logging to database (see picture 1).

I opened "FastReport.Postgres.sln" once again in VisualStudio and updated "pgsql" package with NuGet package manager. After two small changes in the code the project finally compiled.

I loaded new dll's into FastReport Designer and when I try to log into my database I am getting another error:

Basically it says that it couldn't find 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe, Version=4.0.4.1'

I was able to use my templates in FastReport Community Designer and succesfully connect to Postgresql database version 14.

I would appreciate any instruction how to deal with that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.