Zeoslib database component for FastReport 3.0

FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
edited February 2005 in FastReport 3.0
Hello all,

For all of you that use Zeoslib as database engine I have an announcement to make:

I have created a component for acces to Zeoslib (6.x) supported database servers.
The component will be shareware (costing about $25). Maybe I will change it to freeware later.

The component is almost ready, but I want to test it some more before release and I'm looking for a way to hook in the visual query builder.

I wonder if there are Zeoslib users out here who are interested. Interested does not mean that you have to buy it if you respond. But if you are, please let me know, post a reply here or send me an email.

I'm not going to post the component source online, it will be only available on request.

Regards,
Teo

(p.s. if I am doing anything wrong with this approach or if you have ANY comment, don't hestitate to let me know)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.