Example server and firefox browser

I'm experimenting with the example source code for server based report generation.

The supplied example works fine so long as I use IE browser to access the reports.
If I use Firefox, then the reports work the first time, but after that they fail. Either to display completely or with a 404 not found message. Once this has happened then even IE will not call up reports correctly. I have to reset the server by stopping, exiting and restarting the Fast Report Server.

It would seem that the server is having problems with the session ID created between itself and firefox, since the 'sid_f########' directory does not get created.

Can anyone offer any help or advice please. I am using the latest 3.09 release of FR Enterprise.

Regards

Andy Ludgate

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.