MasterHeader1
MasterData1
 ChildBand1 with SubReport
  on SubReport I have:
    MasterHeader2
    MasterData2
       ChildBand2
PageFooter

On MasterData2 I have horizontal line and memo which can contains multirow text -> band property Streched=true
ChildBand2 is also Streched=true with several memo boxes side by side; child height = 16.
And now comes problem ;) If ChildBand2 reaches bottom (or there are > 1 pages) of the page, memo boxes at the bootom are invisible - but the horizontal lines are visible and compressed above the PageFooter. I try to reduce PageFooter to height=5 (originaly 40) but still nothing. Only if I delete PageFooter memo boxes on ChildBand2 are visible. Please help me.

Maybe another question. Is there any other solution for "auto streched" memo boxes (full page width) instead of child bands?

Comments

• edited February 2005
    Please help me with this problem.

I remake demo example 47.frf to my case and problem exists - only when I use subreport with subreport-master-detail-child combination.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.