FastReport3 sample projects

It seems I cannot compile supplied sample projects with BCB IDE. Although they are Delphi projects, the following technique worked well for FR2.51:
1) Create new Application
2) Remove from project newly created Unit1.cpp
3) Add to project pascal forms of desired demo.
4) Save project
5) Compile and run
However, when I try to do the same for FR3 demos, compilers spits out a bunch of messages, like "[Linker Error] Unresolved external '__fastcall Fs_iinterpreter::TfsScript::ClearItems(System::TObject *)' referenced from D:\PROGRAM FILES\FASTREPORTS\FASTREPORT 3\LIBBCB6\FRX6.LIB|frxClass.pas"
I triple checked include and library paths. They are OK.
What do I have to do to avoid this problem?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:23AM
    Hi
    You will probably get faster answers if you post fr3 questions in the fr3 forum.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.