Can i rename Buttons or create a custom Button for MessageDlg()?

I want a dialogue with two buttons "ABC" and "XYZ". But i don't see if or how i can do that.

What i have is this:

I also miss the list of available options for all the Parameters. mbYes, mbNo etc. i found by googling, but the sources i found actually refer to a different implementation of the function (Delphi11), which accepts button-renames as an additional parameter: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75231411/messagedlg-with-custom-button-text

Which delphi-version should i google for to find correct answers? Or, is there a reference manual specifically for FastReport's implementation of PascalScript?

I tried a few things to create my own button, the following is the closest i got, it runs but throws a runtime error, something like "Illegal Variant Operation"...

MyBtn: TMsgDlgButtons;  MyBtn := ['test', 123];                                           

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.