Encountered a problem while compiling the purchased source code FastReport.Postgres.dll

According to the source code guidance for compiling the environment. NET 4 framework, NpgSQL 2.0.0 cannot compile the program. Because the purchased FastReport source code framework NET framework 4.6.2 requires me to upgrade to a higher version of NpgSQL, I have attempted to upgrade to different NpgSQL and will encounter various problems.

After compiling the source code for NpgSQL (3.1.0.0), there may be the following issues in the report design client. Please guide me on how to handle them correctly. Thank you!

The program prompt field ad.adsrc does not exist

I have purchased the genuine source code. Please guide me on what I should do next, please help me!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.