System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. at System.Drawing.Bitmap with pdf export

Consistently receiving the error mentioned in the title on one of my machines when attempting to perform the SimplePdfExport. The report itself does not contain any images. Other machines don't have this problem - right now its isolated to just one. I've attached the full stacktrace below.

Seems to have 'randomly' started. No recent changes to the offending computer or the report file. Any insight in to this? I've dug through the SimplePdfExport source code and not seeing any way to avoid this issue or what could be causing it.

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height)
   at FastReport.Export.PdfSimple.PDFSimpleExport.ExportPageBegin(ReportPage page)
   at FastReport.Export.ExportBase.ExportPageNew(Int32 pageNo)
   at FastReport.Export.ExportBase.Export(Report report, Stream stream)

FastReport.OpenSource.Export.PdfSimple version: 2020.3.22

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.