Event called when the report has been completely output

Hello,

I'm using Delphi 11.3 and the Fast Report VCL Embarcadero edition.

Is there any event available which is getting called once when the report has been completely output? The OnAfterPrint event isn't suitable for this, as it is called after output of each band.

Cheers

Markus

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia

G'day Markus,

I haven't tested this out, but...

Have you tried the OnAfterPrintReport Event. A quick check of the documentation didn't make it clear what the difference might be, but the Name looks promising...

Cheers, Paul

• PolomintPolomint Australia

.. back again ...

I just did a test on an existing Report that first Previews the Report and then lets the User choose to save it / print it etc.

The good news is that the OnAfterPrintReport Event only fires after the User chooses to Print the Report! 😎

This seems to meet your requirements.

Tschüss!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.