Can't find object MsSqlDataConnection

Trying to figure out the open source version of FastReports before I spend the cash on it. But I'm running in to a problem. I created a report in the FastReport Community designer, and it displays exactly how I want it to. So I exported it to a .vb (yes I'm coding in vb for now) and load it in to my VS2022 vb program. I use a:

Dim myReport as new FastReport.GravelReport

and it is giving me the error of "Can't find object MsSqlDataConnection.

I have used NuGet to install the Fastreports opensource version and the FastReports.Data.MsSql dll's. Both are showing in my references. It's been 15 years since I've done much programming so I'm pretty rusty and I'm not sure how to debug this.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited June 2023

Hey guys I'm new here and I'd like to share some game-related information. The finest monkey mart game is now available for females and young people. Usually, people play this game as a way to kill time, but this game is incredible, and I also used to play it. Try out this game and then let me know what you think.

• It seems like you've run into a tough problem, but we'll figure it out. Because you are seeing the message "Can't find object MsSqlDataConnection," it is possible that your FastReport configuration's database connection settings are at fault.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.