Watermark Question

Hello everyone,

I have set up a watermark text in my report, but I can't get it to only display when needed.

I have an If event that does trigger, but the watermark enabled property doesn't change, so I wanted to see if anyone that has worked with Watermark before knows of any quirks with it?

When the if fires true, I have Page1.Watermark.Enabled = true.

When the if fires false, I leave the watermark disabled.

But the enabled state never changes. Has anyone else experienced this?

I appreciate the help!

I'm simply trying to show a "PAID" watermark on an invoice if a text field is a $ 0 value so this should be pretty simple.

Thanks Again!

Comments

• Hi, I have the same question and don't find updated doc or solution. Months are gone since you post your question, did your receive and answer or found a solution that could help me? Thanks in advance @m_lyons 😕

• Hi DeepDive,

Sorry, I just saw your message. If you're still working on this, I had to create a png and add it to the project resources.

In the code building the form I have:

Image PaidWatermark = Properties.Resources.ReportWaterMarkPaid;

report.SetParameterValue("paid", PaidWatermark);

In the Report Code I have:

private void Page1_StartPage(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

if (((String)Report.GetColumnValue("Invoice.AmountRemainingString")) == "$0.00")

{

//BalanceTB.Text = "$ 0.00";

Page1.Watermark.Enabled = true;

}

else

{

//BalanceTB.Text = "$ 0.00";

Page1.Watermark.Enabled = false;

}

}

Hope that helps!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.