Multiple Pictures from Split Loop

Hello!

I am using a report that is connected to a Dataset with a String Field. In that string there is a path for a image file.

I can set the Path and the Image is shown correctly.

Now in that Datafield there are 3 Image-Paths, seperated with an "?". So for example:

C:\image1.png?C:\image2.png?C:\image3.png?

I could now split the single Images in a Loop in the Code of the report. But how can I make it so that all 3 Pictures are displayed in the report? When I take a Picture in the Report Designer it will of course just display 1 Image. But I want to display the amount of splits. I would need to tell it to create a new row/databand per image in the Datafield.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.