Change font size within Memo?

edited March 2023 in Fast Reports Products

I want to output six fields like [label]: [Data], [label]: [Data], [label]: [Data], where the label is output in a smaller font size than the data. As the length of labels and data varies a lot, i have it all in one memo, so that the result can break onto the next line if needed.

I was able to use bold, italic, etc. but i think it is not possible to change font-size within a Memo, right?

I think the answer is no, right?

I also tried to use a rich-text instead of a memo, but here, the text does not wrap onto the next line.

So, is there an alternative way to get what i want?

I searched for a way to use six separate memo's, one for each field, where the position of the memos would each be determined by the end of the previous one. But i did not find anything to achieve that either.

Any ideas?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.