Conditional word wrapping

I have a long list of name (Firstname and Lastname). Beetwen this names is a ", " for easy reading. The list of names is different long. Sometimes 3 oder 4 name - from time to time it can be that we have 20 name in the list.

Exampel: John Doe, Jane Doe, Peter Pan, Paul Peter

Now i have a textfield. When the list is so long, that it not fit in one line, then splitet in two or more lines. That it fine - but sometime it split in the name - not at the end of the name (the end of the Name is the ,)

The result is :

John Doe, Jane Doe, Peter

Pan, Paul Peter

How can i configure that the wrapping to next line is only when a "," is the last charater

What I want:

John Doe, Jane Doe,

Peter Pan, Paul Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.