Rich View

Is it normal that some characters cause to exception? For example, my test *.rtf file with some formatted text, originated from Delphi TRichEdit control, contains string "... 17.01.2023 [23:51] ... ". I can load this file to TfrxRichView at Design time, but on program start I see exception "Error in expression '23:51': ';' expected". I've got the same when leave TfrxRichView control empty and try to load its contents dynamically by frxRichView.RicheEdit.Lines.LoadFromFile(myFile).

Where can i find the list of all forbidden characters or constructions? In my current task i can regulate the incoming text and weed out the "bad" characters. However, i would like to read about other FastReport's restrictions on using RTF standard.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.