Can not print reports using monitors with different dpi

Hi!

I have an application using Delphi 10.3 and FastReport 6.9. I have a laptop with 125% dpi screen setup attached to a secondary monitor with 100% dpi. When using laptop screen all is fine, but when moving the application to secondary monitor, the preview always is displayed in laptop!

If I move again the preview to the secondary and click print button on preview, nothing happens, the report is not printed... honestly I don't know how to workaround this, my customer is hitting me on this..

Thanks!

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited January 2023

G'day,

Going from memory only here, but I think your problem is the versions of Delphi / FastReport you are using.

I have a vague idea that 10.4 / 11 had a lot of stuff about DPI rendering. And FR has changed a lot since 6.9 too...

We have 11.2 / 2023.1.3 so I can't re-produce your problem, perhaps another User can...

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.