..is here any support form the fast report crew?

Hi

Is there any support at all from the Fast report crew on the forum?

Must honestly say the support is very disappointing to me...and that for paying customers

of fastreport products.

There are a lot of issues that are open or ZERO answers...maybe it's just me or my expectations...

maybe good to communicate from FastReport what we can expect here or should we submit a ticket?

Regards Peter

Comments

• Have you raised a Support Ticket?

https://cpanel.fast-report.com/tickets

The Forums are mainly for User interaction. FR staff do come here occasionally but I wouldn't rely on this for your "expectations".

And you can improve your chances of swift resolution by creating a simple project that demonstrates your issue!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.