GS1 Databar

Hi -

can anyone point me to some documentation around using the GS1 databar barcodes in Fast-Report .net?

When using any of the 4 databar options the only text that is accepted is the GTIN - (01)... as soon as i try adding a second option the barcode display reports Invalid char - for eg gtin + expiry the text (01)09417576011704(17)220101

is there anything that i should be doing to get the barcode to accept the text?

Yes GS1-128 works perfectly however the barcode becomes way to big for my label - in all i need the (01)..(10)..(17) and (21)

it would be nice if i could use the datamatrix or qr code - but unfortunately i need the barcode for GS1 carton end labels.

regards and thanks,

Kevin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.