Handling Json Objects from SQL server DB

its my first time using fastreport, i am using FR with a asp.net web api, after searching i have decieded to get the data from db using stored proc. and get whatever pass whatever filter im using from the report from the front-end to the api (example like a certain Id of the object i wanna create a report for) and then pass this value to the stored proc. i export to the FR and pass this value to my parameters, i don't know if this is the best way to use FR with my api so i'm open to any suggestions. Now my main problem is that i have json obj in my SQL DB for localization(ex: the Name obj is stored like that {"en":"TestAcc2","fr":"test"}) so how can i convert a certain language from a field like this to show in the report, i have found resources on how to deal with a whole json DB but i only want to deserlizae this field so any help on how i could do it ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.