FastReport renders HTML text incorrectly.

Hi,

I am using FastReport 6.

I add frxMemo object, then I do AllowHTMLTags := True.

The following HTML codes all standards work fine, but it gives a problem in the Fastrepor tool.

HTML

<font color="#0000ff">Test</font><div style=""><font color="#ff0000">Hello</font></div>

The result that Fast Report incorrectly shows on the screen

Test<div style="">Hello</div>

Comments

• G'day,

I thought this might have been one of the many things fixed since Vcl 6.x so I did a trial run with FastReport Vcl 2022.3.0 and managed to reproduce your problem.

The screenshots show what the HTML "should" look like, and what is displayed when previewing a Report (created following your instructions).

Have you raised a Support Ticket?

https://cpanel.fast-report.com/tickets

Cheers, Paul

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited October 2022

P.S, I attach here the FR3 File for the Test Report.

Cheers, Paul

• if a new version comes out, this solution will not work for me again since my membership is over.

Is there a different point of view to solve this, how can it be a solution such as converting HTML to image and adding PDF, etc. The issue is on the list of what I need to solve urgently.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.