Get TFRXReport references from TfrxInPlaceEditor

I need to create an editor that allows me to modify the properties of one of my objects in the preview window.

I derived the object from TfrxInPlaceEditor following the examples given in the Fastreport code, my problem is that I need to detect some information related to the parent TFRXReport but the references related to the report I read from "TFRXView(FComponent).Report" are set to NIL. 

I don't know how to find this reference within the MOUSEUP event, also the params array "EventParams: TfrxInteractiveEventsParams" that carry the EventParams.Sender var isn't useful.

Any idea?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.