PrintOn Issue

Hi -

I am using Fast Reports version 6.9.15 for Delphi. I have a typical report that is data-driven and represents an invoice , so I have the usual bands (master/ details etc .) The report works fine but I would like to add another page that contains terms and conditions. I would like to print the terms and condition page on every other page (as the printer support printing on the reverse side.)

So on a multiple page report it would print page 1, then terms and conditions page, then page 2, then terms page and so on. Could I simply create a new page for my existing report and set the PrintOn property to print on Odd pages only ? Also, where is the "PrintOn" property ? I cannot see it in the page properties.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Paul.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.