Images in report issue

Has there been a change in the current version of Fast Reports (Version 2022.2.12) when dealing with images?

I have had a report that was displaying images based on different parameters for a couple of years, and now they're suddenly not working. Has anyone else run into this?

In my Program Code, I'm setting the images as parameters like this:

//EMail

FastReport.Data.Parameter emailParameter = new FastReport.Data.Parameter();

//emailParameter.Name = "email";

emailParameter.DataType = typeof(Byte[]);

report.Dictionary.Parameters.Add(emailParameter);

report.SetParameterValue("email", EMail);

And in my FastReport Code I have:

private void TypePicture_BeforePrint(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

//Type

if (((String)Report.GetColumnValue("Communications.Type")) == "EMail")

{

Image image = Report.GetParameterValue("email") as Image;

TypePicture.Image = image;

}

I've confirmed that the values are all correct (and they were working before updating to this version from 2022.2.7). Some images are displaying, but most are not. All images are set the same, so if one works, all should work?

I appreciate the help.

Comments

• Has anyone else noticed this? I can't seem to figure out what's causing it...

It seems to be completely random.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.