FastReport - AllowSplit of child band of a page is not functionning

Hi,

I have fast report vcl version 2021.2.1. I have a simple report with a headerPage, a childband and TfrxMemoView and TfrxRichView in the childband. When the FrxMemoView or FrxRichView exceeds the 1 st page, i would expect them to split the page and the rest of the text and objects to go to the next page. I have the property AllowSplit on the child and stretchMode: smActualHeight, but it seems not functionning. How can i make it work? Have anyone an example of a fr3 file that does this? That is, a frxRichView text exceding the container and going to the next page.

I dont use any datatasource associated. My reports are only text i put on them programatically.

I send the fr3 and the output pdf of an a example not working, for anyone please, to analyse.

Any help i would apreciate.

Best Regards!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.