GroupHeader: Error in frxDataSet."Paciente": Identifier expected

Hi, this is my first try to group data, and I am having a hard time. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

The TfrxDBDataset gets records from one or many patients, like following:

Patient1 StartDate1 EndDate1

Patient1 StartDate2 EndDate2

Patient1 StartDate3 EndDate3

Patient2 StartDate4 EndDate4

Patient2 StartDate5 EndDate5

and so forth. I want to have the info grouped by Patient (column name: Paciente), listing in the header the Patient name and StartDate/EndDate as details. One page per Patient.

In design I put a GroupHeader with condition frxDataset."Paciente", and a MasterDetail pointing to my dataset and with StartDate and EndDate fields. When I run it, I get following1 error:

ProjectXX raised exception class Exception with message 'GroupHeader1: Error in expression 'frxDataset."Paciente": Identifier expected'

this when going step by step on the FrxReport1.PrepareReport(True) statement.

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• If a create the query direct in the Data Section with same SQL, the grouping works, but somehow if I use the frxDBdataset to get the data from the stored procedure, I get the above mentioned error.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.