Json datasource does not show some nested objects

Hi,

I'm trying to create a report with a json structure as datasource. I'm giving a text file with the json as a source and the procedure completed successfully. The object, "reportItem", I'm passing has various simple properties (int, text, datetime etc) and two (2) arrays of objects, namely "factors" and "subItems". When I inspect the datasource in the datasources window, I can see both, but only the second one, "subItems" shows substructure, i.e. properties which I can drag-n-drop in the designer. The first one, "factors", shows the substructure "index", "item", "array", but there is no (+) sign next to the "item" so that it can be expanded so that its inner properties be accessed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alex

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.