Page break and sequence of displaying rows and columns of masterdata band and vertical masterdata

Hello,

i have a problem with sequence of displaying rows and columns of masterdata band and vertical masterdata band.

In my report there is an masterdata band and a vertical masterdata band with subdata. My masterdata main data shows 10 rows on A4 page. The vertical band with subdata has 50 columns, so they cannot show all on one page. By default all the columns of the vertical band are printed first before the page break on the number of rows (10) is done.

The thing i would like to achieve is that only the columns (vertical band) which fit on the page are printed, than than page break and the rest of the masterdata rows. After all masterdata rows were printed, the next set of columns of vertical data with the coressponding master date should be displayed.

In the end it is just a problem of the squence of pages.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.