Multi-part forms report

I am trying to create a report to print checks. I have a three part voucher check.

The top section should list the invoices being paid. This part will get removed and saved for my records.

The middle section should be a duplicate of the top part. This part goes to my vendor with the check.

The bottom section will be the check itself. I formatted the Footer to be the check. It takes 1/3 of the page.

I'd like to be able to define a report where 1/3 of the page is the data band and the next 1/3 of the page is a duplicate of the data band. Is this possible?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.