Migrating from Open Source

I am in the process of trying to migrate from the open source to the standard product. Does anyone have any experience or a link to instructions on how to do this?

This link: https://www.fast-report.com/en/blog/show/use-core-web-api/ was not helpful because it is 3 years out of date.

I am using .NET 5.0 MVC for our project. When I remove the NuGet packages for the opensource and replace it with the local copies of the NuGet packages, I get a lot of errors about unresolved namespaces and a message saying I have to target Windows as a build target.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.