To catch value of the one property form Delphi ???

Outra duvia em rela?§??o ao FastReport ?© se tem a possibilidade de pegar o
valor de uma propriedade do FormDelphi dentro do Designer do FastReport.
Tipo assim eu tenho nos meus Forms uma propriedade que guarda o nome do
Usu??rio que esta logado no sistema, gostaria de mostrar este usu??rio nos
meus relat??rios. Valores de Objetos como query eu consigo pegar e at?© usar
em conjuto com as querys do FastReport, fazendo Master/detail em meus
relatorios...

Se algum puder mim ajudar..

Obs: Os meus relatorios ficam guardados no banco de dados...

1/2 Inglis.....

A duvia in relation to the FastReport is if it has the possibility to inside catch the value of a property of the FormDelphi of the Designer of the FastReport. Type thus I have in my Forms a property that keeps the name of the User who this logado in the system, would like to show this user in my reports. Values of Objects as query I obtain to catch and until using in conjuto with querys of the FastReport, making Master/detail in my relatorios... If some will be able me to help. Obs: My relatorios are kept in the data base...

Atenciosamente
Renio Soares de Camargo
renio@constate.com.br
55 062 272 4477
www.constate.com.br
MSN: renio@constate.com.br

Comments

• produsysprodusys Brazil
    edited February 2005
    Cara, essa sua tradu?§??o t?? muito zuada!!! ;)
    A id?©ia que eu tenho para voc?? ?© criar uma tabela 'temp' onde voc?? pode inserir os dados que precisa nela. E no Fast dar um select para buscar. Depois do relat??rio impresso voc?? pode limpar a tabela 'temp' o que acha??? ;)

Man, this your translation is very crazy! ;)
    The idea that I have for you is to create a table ' temp ' where you can insert the data that you needs in. And in the FastReport you can search it in a select. After the report printed matter you can clean the table ' temp '. What you think about this? ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.