System Variables

Hello,

I want to know the Page# and TotalPages# system variables from Delphi code in the report components OnReportPrintPage event. How can I do that?

I see that others have problem with duplex printing. A printer can duplex printing. My document is only one page. When I print it in 2 copies, the first page is printed well, the other side of the page is empty. A second copy the same. But the printer page counter incremented by 4. I want that after print a page counter increment by 2. How can I do this? User doesnt have input.

Thnx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.