Incorrect data when exporting time values to Excel... some times.


I have a problem with the Excel export from time to time, the same report and as far as I can say, the same data (or kind of data).

The report includes 2 columns that have a Time value. When exporting to Excel, using the XLSXExport, some times the data arrives to export as "00/01/1900". For some other resultset of the same report, using the same parameters for the export and so on, the data is correct in Excel, for instance "7:00:30 a. m."

I haven't find what makes some results show as a date, without any time part, and some others as expected, just the time part.

I didn't use before the BIFF export, and the few tests I have made seem to be correct.

In any case, I would like to know why is that sometimes the same report/configuration show some incorrect values, and some others the correct values. Any idea?


  • Some corrections:

    • The data on the problematic columns is a DateTime, with both date and time set.
    • The two columns have a DisplayFormat set, to only display the time part.

  • gpigpi Volnovakha, Ukraine

    Send your report template (fr3) and prepared report (fp3) to

  • Ok. I will send the files by email.


Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.