Exception running report using report file and business object data - FastReport.Utils.CompilerExcep

I keep on getting the following exception in C# WinForm project with a very simple form and a button to display a report I have already designed.

An unhandled exception of type 'FastReport.Utils.CompilerException' occurred in FastReport.dll. Additional information: (AutoID): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (SystemID): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (DDate): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (Volume): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (Actual): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (Delta): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (ErrorMargin): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (Multiplier): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context. (Duration): Error CS0103: The name 'CalibrationsView' does not exist in the current context occurred.

My code behind the button is as follows:

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
      List<CalibrationModel> data = new List<CalibrationModel>();

for (int i=0; i<5; i++)
      {
        CalibrationModel c = new CalibrationModel();
        c.AutoID = i;
        c.SystemID = "ID" + i.ToString();
        c.DDate = DateTime.Now.ToLocalTime().ToString();
        c.Volume = i;
        c.Actual = i;
        c.Delta = i;
        c.ErrorMargin = i;
        c.Duration = i;
        c.Speed = i;
        c.Notes = "Test " + i;

data.Add(c);
      }

using (Report CReport = new Report())
      {
        CReport.Load("CReport.frx");
        CReport.RegisterData(data, "CalibrationsView", FastReport.Data.BOConverterFlags.AllowFields, 1);
        DataBand d = (DataBand)CReport.FindObject("Data1");
        d.DataSource = CReport.GetDataSource("CalibrationsView");
        CReport.Show();
      }
    }

The report exists, not sure what I am missing as the exception is encountered on the CReport.Show() line???

Thanks,

Sam.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.