Merge prepared reports

Hi,

I need to merge several reports together and export the result to pdf. I've seen in the FAQ the following snippet:

Report report = new Report(); 
report.Load(Path.GetFullPath(@"..\..\Report1.frx")); 
report.Prepare(true); 
report.Load(Path.GetFullPath(@"..\..\Report2.frx")); 
report.Prepare(true); 
report.Load(Path.GetFullPath(@"..\..\Report3.frx")); 
report.Prepare(true); 
report.ShowPrepared();

But doing this messes the "PrintOn" property in my reports. In the example above, if I configure something in Report2.frx with property "PrintOn" set as "SinglePage", it never will be printed as the result report has already the page(s) from Report1.frx...

What would be the correct way to achieve this task? I've tried to export each report individually to pdf and merge the streams, but I see only the first report when I open the pdf.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.