No printing options available.

I have a .Net 5 Worker service, I have installed the Fast Report Core nuget. I can create an instance of a report and load the template. I can then use the Prepare method.

This where the problems start, I want to print the report, without any UI. But if I look at the report methods available to me, there is no Print Settings or PrintPrepared methods or properties, in fact the only Print related property or method I can find is IsPrinting.

What am I missing? I tried to find a missing nuget maybe FastReport.print or something similar, but nothing.

I have looked in the documentation, and it mentions the PrintPrepared in the .Net documentation.

I am at a loss, can someone tell me what I am missing.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.