FastReport .NET Designer: Parameter with type DateTime, how to set the value?

I'm trying to create a report with FastReport .NET Designer (Version 2021.2.8 Demo) with two DateTime parameters (date range for the data).

I create the parameter, set its type to DateTime and then, how do I set a value in the Expression field? I tried: 1/1/2021, 1.1.2021, 20210101, 2021/01/01. But when I then preview the report, an error occurs: "a call target caused an exception" (in German: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht).

How do I have to enter a date value, and how do I enter one with a time also? Thanks a lot.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.